Brookfield Residential has launched the floor-plans for their upcoming homes known as The Collection!
These homes will be located on Seacoast Place (with several facing Millennium Drive).
The Collection Playa Vista is the newest development of Single Family Residences in the Playa Vista area. These homes feature the best elements of Playa Vista living – contemporary exteriors, open and airy floor plan designs, private elevators, high-end finishes, large windows, chef’s kitchen, expansive master suites with oversized closets, flex spaces throughout, spacious decks on multiple levels, and much more!
These homes can be purchased finished with upgrades already selected, or you can design your home by working with a representative (only applies to homes that aren’t too far along in the construction process already). The Collection is your next opportunity to call Silicon Beach your home!
The Collection’s convenient location places its owners just steps to Runway‘s theater, shops, restaurants, as well as The Resort, Playa Vista’s newest state-of-the-art fitness center/gym and pool. Minutes from LAX and Marina del Rey and in the midst of the tech company hub that is home to Google, Yahoo, various advertising agencies, etc.
You can find floor-plans and more details on our page here: https://www.joshgoldsteinla.com/developments/the-collection-phase-ii/
- COMING on June/July 2017 to Playa Vista!
- Playa Vista’s Newest Single Family, Detached Residences (3 stories)
- Approximately 2,624 – 3,666 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 3 – 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5 – 5 (3 full, 2 powder)
- 2-Car Private Garage, plus 1 Guest Parking Space
- Features such as covered deck(s), elevator, creative office, additional bar/kitchen upstairs, etc.
- Anticipated to start from the Low to High $2,000,000’s