Hayden Playa Vista was announced today and will be a collection of Controlled Price Unit (CPU) condominiums.
These are going to be built by KB Homes, and will bring a new affordable option of condos for:
- Community-serving employees (such as firefighters, police officers, public safety personnel, healthcare workers, teachers and other public service employees
- Buyers who work within five miles of Playa Vista
- Buyers who are first-time home-buyers.
*All potential buyers must have an income that falls within the income guidelines.
Visit the Hayden Playa Vista profile at JoshGoldsteinLA.com. Attend an information session to meet the developer (KB Home) and learn more about these upcoming units.
These sessions will be conducted at The Resort in Playa Vista (12852 Runway Road, Playa Vista, CA 90094) and are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 6pm
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 6pm
The Interest List will be open February 15th at 12:00pm. Please Contact Josh to be reminded of this registration date!