- Seabluff Flats will consist of approx. 75 units (6 of these units will be Controlled Price Units, or CPUs)
- First delivery of condos is targeted for End of 2018
- Average size is looking to be approx. 1,300 sqft
- Condos will be primarily 3 beds / 2 baths
- Seabluff Flats will feature subterranean parking
- Pricing will be $1m+
- Additional details will continue to pour in and will be posted accordingly!
The Seabluff Flats project has been sold to The New Home Company – a builder based in Orange County, CA. These condos are slated for completion sometime around Fall 2018.
Per the standard construction courtesy in Playa Vista, the New Home Company has assured neighbors to be minimally invasive during the build. However, any concerns can be voiced to:
- Robert Kegley, Site Manager
The interest list and registration for buyer’s is not yet available. Please continue to check back here for updates!
- Year Built: Coming in 2018
- Total # Units: Approx 81 units (mostly 3 bedrooms)
- Most units will be 3 bedrooms maxing out at approx 1,300 sqft
- There will be some Controlled Price Units (CPUs) as well
- HOA Dues (including PVPAL): TBD
The first step to buying a new construction home or condo in Playa Vista is to Join the Interest List. This is a no-cost registration and will secure your place in line should you decide later that you want to buy (or not). The earlier your time-stamp, the higher up you’ll be on the list. In other words, you’ll have the best selection of available homes or condos as they’re released. For more information on this process, please read my Guide to Buying A New Construction in Playa Vista
If you’re interested in the Seabluff Flats Playa Vista development, or any other Playa Vista Homes or Condos, please contact us and we’ll be happy to send an up-to-date list of available options.