Hayden Playa Vista is a collection of Controlled Price Unit (CPU) condominiums. This development was built by KB Homes, and brings an affordable option of condos for:
- Community-serving employees (such as firefighters, police officers, public safety personnel, healthcare workers, teachers and other public service employees
- Buyers who work within five miles of Playa Vista
- Buyers who are first-time home-buyers
*All potential buyers must have an income that falls within the income guidelines.
- Controlled Price Unit Condominiums (Guidelines Apply)
- There are 29 one-bedroom units and 96 two-bedroom units
- Originally offered in the Low to Mid $400,000s
- Approximately 682 – 882 Sq. Ft.
- 1 – 2 Bedrooms
- 1 – 2 Baths
- 2 Parking Spaces per unit (some are tandem, some are side-by-side)
- Storage lockers available to some units
- Total # Units: 125 units
- HOA Dues (including PVPAL): Please inquire
If you’re interested in the Hayden Playa Vista development, or any other Playa Vista Homes or Condos, please contact us and we’ll be happy to send an up-to-date list of available options.